Mi primer abecedario

#amazonaffiliate link below

Mi primer abecedario by Miguel Perez is one of the new books that I checked out this week from our local library. I have previously tried some other ABC primers and found the vocabulary too advanced for my non-native Spanish skills (other ones I've tried so far included Olinguito de la A a la Z and Albertina anda arriba, both of which are probably great for school aged kids). This one I did also get to pick up some new vocabulary terms myself, but it seemed more toddler friendly. A unique feature of Mi primer abecedario is after each set of two letters (i.e. A and B on the first two pages), the next two pages are a see and find review for kids to take the time and reinforce the words they may have just learned. I think this helps modify the book to different attention spans and age levels. I also like that it's a board book so my baby can grab and sift through it without chance of ripping it apart!

Comments