La llama llama rojo pijama

#amazonaffiliate #bedtime #nighttime #parentchildlove #allages #picturebook

Today my 1 year old and I read la llama llama rojo pijama for the first time. We really enjoyed reading this one out loud- there is something extra fun about saying words ending in -"a-ma" to a baby who can say "Ma-ma" back to you. Like many of the books, it was hard to wrestle away from my kiddo afterward, as he wanted to sift through the pictures again on his own and I was afraid of him ripping the pages! The simple plot of the text is a universal theme for all families-parents want kids to be able to sleep soundly and know that they are not alone after we put them to bed! This will also be a great read for my older child since we are always working on her bedtime routine as she comes to find me in the middle of the night.on a near-daily basis. I think La llama llama rojo pijama will become a classic text for our bedtime book rotation for a long time to come. Would love to hear any other recommendations for other great nighttime reads! Sweet dreams to all / dulces sueƱos a todos! :)

https://amzn.to/2MyjgWJ

Comments