Te Doy Gracias

#amazonaffiliate link below

Having a toddler and infant, I am a big fan of books by Caroline Jayne Church. These are board books with illustrations that are easy on the eyes and typically centered around family themes. Some of her other classics are "I love you through and through", and "I'm a big sister now" (there's also another version of the same book for becoming a big sibling but instead with the word brother and pictures of a older boy in place of a girl). The books are written at the most basic language level, often with accompanying rhyming text. I believe most if not all of her books have also been translated to Spanish. Today we read "Te Doy Gracias". As a Catholic, I am constantly in search of age appropriate books to expose my children to the importance of prayer, the mass, and the teachings of Jesus. This book however can be used for anyone who wants to encourage the youngest of readers to pray to God and give thanks for all the good in the world. I'm sure this will be a favorite read for us in the coming weeks.

https://amzn.to/2utMScp

Comments