Quiero a mi papa porque / Quiero a mi mama porque


#boardbook #toddler #family #animals




I am a huge fan of these books by Laurel Porter-Gaylord- the text is high yield, with a sentence at the bottom of each page, translated using a larger font in Spanish and then a smaller font directly underneath with the English translation. Examples are I love my father because he gives me warmth, or makes me laugh, or plays hide and seek with me. I think it probably has about 15 pages or so of sentences in total, so not too much and not to little. As a non-native speaker, I learned a bit of new vocabulary with these. Additionally however, kids also get to learn about different animals and the names of their babies. As board books, they're great for little hands to flip through. The book is both educational while at the same time speaks to the love between parent and child. Highly recommend!

Comments